The firm also provides qualified referrals for survey work, engineered irrigation plans and maintenance plans. Revive works in collaboration with other industry experts such as architects, engineers, surveyors, irrigation specialists and interior designers to create one-of-a-kind outdoor home environments.
Kendra Berger has managed residential landscape design projects in California, Arizona, Texas, Florida and New Hampshire. She has also managed commercial projects for Adidas-Taylormade in Carlsbad and TTCC in California and Las Vegas.
Revive Landscape Design serves the greater San Diego and Southern California areas.
- ISA Certified Arborist, International Society of Arboriculture, Western Chapter ID#WE-8213A
- Urban Wildlife Habitat Certification, 2002
- National Wildlife Federation, 2002
- Certificate of Garden Design, Mesa College, CA 2001
- 1st place, 2011 Annual Garden Award, Coronado Flower Society, Twardowski Residence
- Mission Hills Garden Club ‘Green Thumb’ Award, Spring 2009 Mediterranean Landscape, Jones Residence
- Mission Hills Garden Club Award, Spring 2008 Spanish Revival/ Exotic-Moroccan Influence, Phillips Residence
- 1st place Coronado Garden Association, Spring 2008 Cape Cod Cottage Garden, Anderson Residence
- Mission Hills Garden Club Award, Fall 2007 English Cottage Garden, Morris Residence
- 1st place, 2006 Annual Garden Award, Coronado Flower Society, Twardowski Residence
- APLD Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- ISA International Society of Arboriculture
- PTCA Professional Tree Care Association
- SDHS San Diego Horticulture Society
- Pacific Horticulture Society
- The International Mediterranean Garden Society
Areas of Study: Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Art History & Humanities, Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscape Architecture Technician Degree, Mesa College, Mesa CA 2002
- Associates in Arts, AA, Valencia College, FL, 2000